Refuse Loader and Recycling Porter
We are currently recruiting for a number of Call Centre Sales Operatives to work for our valued client based in the Nuneaton area. S&L Personnel are a leading recruitment business with offices throughout the midlands.
Are you looking for a fresh, thriving, exciting company to get involved in? We’re looking for dynamic individuals to join our network and provide excellent customer service to our wonderful customers. You will be helping them choose the bathroom of their dreams in addition to solving queries and answering questions.
To provide excellent customer services in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all customer calls efficiently, politely and accurately providing help and advice to customers.
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, case, letter, social media and face to face.
- Recording all customer interactions onto relevant systems by keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with company changes and developments.
- Ensure the protection and good care of all the Company's assets, equipment, materials and intellectual property and that there is no misappropriation of any by the job holder.
- Adhere to all Company policies &. procedures relating to Health &. Safety, Quality Control, misuse of company property, Human Resources, Operational etc.
- Undertake any other duties to the benefit of the Company as reasonably requested.
- Maximise all sales opportunity offered.
- Relationships with others – demonstrate a positive and respectful attitude towards others.
- Behave in an honest, open and trustworthy manner.
- Teamwork – Work effectively as part of a team and contribute positively to building a team spirit.
- Share information, knowledge, ideas and experiences freely with others.
- Customer Service – deliver excellent customer service.
- Have an appreciation of what customers want and continuously strive to meet their expectations within the confines of the role.
- Health and Safety – work safely within Health and Safety and environmental guidelines and insist that others do the same.
- Job Performance – Achieve work targets and show willing to take on additional tasks/responsibilities.
- Contribute positively to performance management reviews to continuously develop.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
This is a 40 hours week contract on a 4 week rota, inclusive of Saturdays with a day off in the week. Over time is available.
THE CALL CENTRE OPENING HOURS;
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am until 9pm
- Friday 8.30am until 5.45pm
- Saturday 9am until 5.30pm
- Sunday 10am until 4pm
There is an uncapped realistic commission and bonus structure place!!
To apply please contact the office to speak with a member of the team on 01455 847956.
Job Location : Hinckley
Job Sector : Commercial