Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
S & L Personnel are a recruitment business based in Leicestershire, Coventry & Warwickshire.
S & L Personnel have an exciting new position for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join our onsite team in Syston, Leicestershire. The onsite operation specialises within the Industrial sector, recruiting mainly Contract Packing and Warehouse workers. S & L Personnel are looking for someone who shares our values and has a desire to succeed. The ideal candidate should have previous experience within the recruitment industry and have experience managing temporary workers within an industrial environment. Additional training and development will of course be provided where necessary.
Duties for this Onsite Recruitment Coordinator role will include:
- General office duties, including answering telephone calls from candidates and clients in a professional and polite manner, and accurately recording the relevant information.
- Checking in/out staff on a daily basis
- Managing temporary staff on-site for a contract packing clientRecruiting, interviewing and selecting potential candidates for work
- Working with the supervisors on the shop floor dealing with any issues that may arise.
- The full recruitment process, from booking suitable applicants in for an interview, to face to face interviews and right to work checks, reference checks.
- Booking new starters in after successful registrations and delivering induction training.
- Daily booking of staff in to meet requirements of the client, and communication to client management team.
- Data input of candidate files, and daily payroll processing of hours worked.
- Managing holidays and attendance and communication this with the onsite management team.
- Daily input of worker payroll hours for each department.
- Planning advertising to ensure service levels and staff volumes are being delivered in line with agreed SLA.
- Any other general admin / recruitment consultant tasks
The ideal Onsite Recruitment Coordinator would have:
- Previous experience in either a Contract Packing / Logistics supervisory role or ideally an onsite recruitment background within an Industrial setting.
- The ability to think on their feet and problem solve daily.
- Strong worker management skills, and a desire to deliver a fantastic experience to our temporary workers.
- The ability to follow specific instructions.
- The ability to multitask.
- A can-do positive attitude towards work.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong admin skills and IT skills using Microsoft packages, to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
The start date for this role is ASAP.
The successful Onsite Recruitment Coordinator will work well within a team, share a desire to offer an unrivalled service level to our client through hard work, and a proactive approach to high volume recruitment. This role may require flexibility during busy times and will suit an individual with a great work ethic and attitude towards succeeding within this role.
The hours of work are Monday : Friday 7.30am : 5.00pm. The salary for this role is £18,500 : £22,000 depending on experience.
S & L Personnel offer an annual performance bonus, an extra holiday day on your birthday and also offer a half day holiday during December for Christmas shopping!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward a current CV and Cover Letter to: Andrew McQuillan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Location : LE7 1PD
Job Sector : Recruitment