Job Search | Start looking now...
S&L Personnel are a rapidly growing Recruitment Business that specialise in the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
We are passionate about delivering tailored recruitment solutions to our clients through our network of branches and onsite operations throughout the East Midlands. We are now looking for an Onsite Manager to join our team to manage a high volume Industrial Recruitment Account based in Syston, North Leicester.
The successful Onsite Manager for this exciting role will have previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment, managing an onsite team and a high volume contract over various shift patterns.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
– Daily onsite management of temporary workers (up to 500 workers per day)
– Managing an advertising budget to attract and retain a high volume of suitable temporary workers.
– Managing both the candidate and client experience.
– Daily inductions, checking in/out procedure and management.
– Daily staff management, performance reviews and attendance reviews.
– Daily managerial and departmental meetings
– Account KPI management
– Managing and developing the current onsite team
– Onsite payroll collation, ensuring accuracy and delivery
– To build and maintain strong lasting relationships with client managers and directors
As Onsite Manager we are looking for:
– A great leader, trainer and motivator for the internal onsite team and wider temporary workforce.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills with an ability to problem solve when required.
– A resilient and organised manager with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
– Previous experience (min 12 months) in a similar role
– An appreciation for going the extra mile to deliver an unrivalled service level.
– An innovative and proactive leadership style to ensure supply volumes are achieved.
– Proven attentional to detail and thoroughness with onsite admin and compliance.
– Reliable, responsible and trustworthy character.
– Flexibility when and where required to meet seasonal demands.
– Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Monday : Friday (7.30am : 5.00pm)
Salary : £26,000 – 30,000 plus bonus.
An exciting opportunity for motivated manager to develop within a company with extremely high standards and core principles.
Applicants can apply by sending a CV via email at email@example.com.
Salary and commission will be negotiable and will depend on experience, however will consist of a good basic and uncapped market leading OTE bonus potential.