Job Search | Start looking now...
S&L Personnel Ltd are looking to source an On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator for our busy Syston onsite operation specialising within the industrial sector; recruiting mainly warehouse and packing staff. S&L Personnel Ltd are looking for someone with previous experience within the recruitment industry or with valuable man management experience in an industrial environment, however additional training and development can and will be provided where necessary.
Duties are to include:
• Managing temporary staff on-site for a contract packing client
• Checking in/out staff on a daily basis
• Recruiting, interviewing and selecting potential candidates for work
• Working with the supervisors on the shop floor dealing with any issues that may arise
• Booking staff in to meet requirements of the client
• Induction and training for new staff
• Managing holidays
• General office administration duties and payroll.
• Any other general tasks
The ideal candidate would have:
• Previous experience in either a contract packing/ logistics supervisory role or a recruitment background
• The ability to think on their feet and problem solve
• Good man management skills
• The ability to follow specific instructions
• The ability to multitask
• A can-do positive attitude towards work
• Thrive in a busy environment
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
The start date for this role is ASAP.
The successful candidate will work well within a team, and share a desire to offer an unrivalled service level to our client through hard work, and a proactive approach to high volume recruitment.
The hours of work are Monday : Friday 7.30am : 5.00pm. The salary for this role is £18,500 : £22,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward a current CV and Cover Letter to: Andrew McQuillan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.