Machine Operator – Industrial Wipes Machine
S & L Personnel are leading recruitment business with offices throughout the Midlands. We are currently looking to source two experienced Machine Operator's for our client based in the Lutterworth area. Do you have previous experience working in a Machine Operator role? if so we have the perfect opportunity to work with a fantastic expanding company.
- To operate machines, where training has been given.
- To produce product to the required standard both in Quality and Quantity.
- The contribution of ideas for continuous improvement.
- To maintain the stringent requirements of a hygiene factory.
- To be trained in line with the needs of the business.
- Responsible for individual production quantities and maintaining the required standard of quality using ISO 9002 procedures of manufacture.
- Carry out raw material roll changes as and when required.
- Set up machines to manufacture product in line with production planning requirements.
- Set up and operate converting machines and production lines when required.
- Carry out routine quality checks during production and record results.
- Clear all raw materials at the end of each job, label and count as required and move product to the correct area.
- General awareness and involvement in the continual monitoring of machine, labour and materials efficiencies.
- Achieve production and production changeover targets as required.
- Ensure that the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is complied with and continually improve general Health & Safety awareness.
- Ensure that hygiene standards are maintained at all times in the workplace.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- The achievement of production targets.
- The achievement of change-over targets.
- The amount of re-works and work out of specification.
- Housekeeping (audit fails).
- Interaction within team.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience of machine operation within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Understanding of production targets and quality procedures
- Mechanically minded
- Ability to problem solve
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Quick learner
- Ability to work within a team or Alone
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions
This Machine Operator role is a 12 week Temporary To Permanent Placement, working a rotating weekly shift pattern as follows:
- Week 1. 6am to 2pm. Monday to Friday. 36.50 hours paid at £9.00 per hour.
- Week 2. 2pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 12.30pm to 7pm 36.50 hours paid at £10.40 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing and market leading company within the industrial and medical wipes industry. Are you the perfect candidate for this Machine Operator role, then please our Hinckley office now on 01455 847956.
Alternately please e mail CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location : Lutterworth
Job Sector : Industrial