Job Search | Start looking now...
S&L Personnel Ltd are looking to source a Gift Set Packing Supervisor for our client specialising within the industrial sector. S&L Personnel Ltd are looking for someone with previous experience within the industrial industry with good leadership skills, however additional training and development can and will be provided where necessary.
Duties are to include:
• To train, coach and manage packing staff
• To delegate tasks to team leaders and workforce
• To assist the warehouse manager
• Responsibility for certain accounts and paperwork
• To monitor staff performance for them to achieve their full potential
The ideal candidate would have:
• Previous experience in either a contract packing/ logistics supervisory role
• The ability to think on their feet and problem solve
• Good man management skills
• The ability to follow specific instructions
• The ability to multitask
• A can-do positive attitude towards work
• Thrive in a busy environment
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
Own transport would be an advantage as the training for two months will be based in Syston LE7 and the work would be at Cv23 9EU thereafter. There is an immediate start date for this role.
The hours of work are Monday : Friday 8am : 5pm. The salary for this role is £17500 : £21000 depending on experience.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward a current CV and Cover Letter