S&L Personnel are currently looking to recruit 2 x Fitters Mates for a temp to perm role with our client based in the East Goscote area of Leicester working a Monday to Friday 8:00am until 5:00pm week.
Main Job Description / Requirements
- The applicant will mainly work as a team of 2 alongside an Installation Engineer from a van/mobile workshop in customer’s homes and on commercial/industrial sites.
- They will be expected to help and assist with the installation and repair of domestic garage doors across Leicestershire and with the installation and repair of large commercial and industrial/factory doors all over the UK.
- The job can involve lifting of heavy and awkward objects, working at height, using power tools and hand tools. The applicant will be expected to be familiar with and work safely and competently with power tools and all hand tools.
- A full clean UK driving licence is required (held for minimum of 2x full years).
- A CSCS Card is advantageous
Benefits of the job role
- There is no fixed overtime but we work all over the UK and therefore hours are very varied day-to-day and full flexibility is required i.e. 6:00am starts / 6:00-7:00pm finishes depending on the location of work
- Part uniform is provided in the first 12 weeks whilst working for the agency.
- Full personal protective equipment is provided on day 1.
- Lodging away is required on occasions (all food and lodgings are paid for) and a £10 bonus is paid for each night away
- Temporary with the agency for 12 weeks and then permanent with the client
- There is room for promotions
If you are interested in this job role then please call Lia or Debbie today on 0116 260 1437 or send us your CV.
Job Location : LE7 3XD
Job Sector : Engineering