experienced warehouse Operative
S&L Personnel are a leading recruitment business with offices throughout the Midlands.
Our client has recently moved into a brand new state of the art warehouse in Bagington Coventry, next to Coventry Airport.
The working hours will be 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. The shifts consist of a 12 hour days on a rolling 4 on / 4 off rotation
Key Warehouse Operative Responsibilities
- Unloading Goods – responsible for processing incoming stock on to the conveyor belt.
- Scanning goods.
- responsible for processing incoming stock
- ensuring accuracy and quality of the product
- Picking – using either hand-held scanner or manual ticket process from storage totes and transfer to collection points. Packing – ensure orders are correctly packaged and labelled to prevent returned orders or customer complaints.
- Dispatch – prioritise workload to ensure orders are dispatched on time
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping in each area of work
- Working to meet company targets.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Able to work alone and unsupervised.
- Comfortable to work at heights.
- Able to lift 25kg.
If you feel you are good fit for this role and are interested in working with us please contact Stacey on 01788 222 880
Apply online today
Job Location : Coventry CV3
Job Sector : Engineering