Counter Balance FLT Driver
S&L Personnel are leading recruitment business with offices throughout the Midlands. We are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance FLT drivers for one of our valued clients based in Dunchurch Rugby area.
Purpose of the role:
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded and unloaded in a timely fashion and assist with the day to day running of the warehouse and office.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Routing of freight, Ensure all freight due for delivery the following morning is routed
- Daily check forklift checks are made,
- Check inbound freight delivery times,
- Loading all pallets out for delivery that are due that day,
- Customer service,
- Respond to simple queries,
- Take accurate messages – time, caller, query and ensure it is actioned.
Skills and Experience:
- RTITB counterbalance forklift truck licence
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
This position is a12 week temp – permanent position with the company offering career progression and great starting salary of £20,228.
Revolving shifts weekly 05.00 – 14.00, 13.30 – 23.00 10.00 – 19.00 (overtime paid where applicable) with every 4th Saturday morning.
Job Location : All UK
Job Sector : Industrial