Civil enforcement Officer
Are you an experienced Civil Enforcement officer? Are you able to work at short notice and cover sickness?
If so S&L Personnel are looking for you!
- excellent communication and customer care skills
- the ability to handle difficult situations in a calm and professional way
- numeracy and computer skills
- the ability to keep accurate records for official us
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- patrolling streets and car parks, checking regulations are being followed
- giving advice to the public on parking regulations and facilities
- checking parking tickets and issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)
- writing simple reports and pocket book notes
- authorising the clamping and removal of vehicles
- checking parking meters and car park equipment, reporting damage or faults
- reporting defective signs and road markings or any suspect vehicles
- attending court or a tribunal if a parking ticket is being disputed
You’ll also work with other professionals like police community support officers or the police to report incidents like crimes or anti-social behaviour.
You’ll need to use equipment like:
- hand-held computers and printers for recording and issuing PCNs
- two-way radios, or mobile phones, to keep in contact with supervisors
- cameras to record vehicles that are breaking parking regulations
Pay rate is £9.92 Per hour, if you are an experienced Civil Enforcement officer and would like to work immediately please contact S&L Personnel today on 01455 847956
Job Location : LE67
Job Sector : Industrial