Job Search | Start looking now...
S&L Personnel are leading recruitment business with offices in the Midlands. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a client based in Leicester. This role is a temporary ongoing role, initially for a 6 month period however this may be extended.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working in accordance with the work diary as designated by the Workshop Technician
• Compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and security guidelines; RTC / DTS / AkzoNobel processes and procedures
• Repair and refurbishment of second-hand or commission new colour mixing equipment
• Completion of tinting Software Installation Procedures
• Completion of machine Service Procedures
• Completion of Electrical Testing Procedures
• In-house refurbishment of components used to maintain the estate of colour mixing equipment.
• Support RTC fitters via telephone or online via TeamViewer
• Maintaining agreed stock levels of refurbished components
• Liaising with DTS Warehouse to follow up on late or incomplete material deliveries
• Maintaining suitable stock levels of second-hand computers and peripherals
• Completion of Online Activity Management Software
• Report daily to DTS Managers
• This is a summary of the role; however, it may be necessary for additional tasks to be undertaken or for changes to be made to the role description in accordance with the needs of the job and the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to be willing to learn and flexible, and some administration experience is desirable.
The hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00
To apply, please contact our Hinckley Branch and ask for Imogen on 01455 847956.