Job Search | Start looking now...
S&L Personnel are leading recruitment business with offices in the Midlands. We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a client based in Leicester. This role is a temporary ongoing role, initially for a 6 month period however this may be extended.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working in accordance with the work diary as designated by the Workshop Technician
• Compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and security guidelines
• Repair and refurbishment of second-hand or commission new colour mixing equipment
• Completion of tinting Software Installation Procedures
• Completion of machine Service Procedures
• Completion of Electrical Testing Procedures
• In-house refurbishment of components used to maintain the estate of colour mixing equipment.
• Support RTC fitters via telephone or online via TeamViewer
• Maintaining agreed stock levels of refurbished components
• Liaising with DTS Warehouse to follow up on late or incomplete material deliveries
• Maintaining suitable stock levels of second-hand computers and peripherals
• Completion of Online Activity Management Software
• Report daily to DTS Managers
The successful candidate will need to be willing to learn and flexible, and some administration experience is desirable.
The hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00
To apply, please contact our Hinckley Branch and ask for Imogen on 01455 847956.