Job Search | Start looking now...
S & L Personnel are looking to source a Recruitment Administrator for our new branch based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
The successful applicant will assist in the daily completion of office admin duties and gain the skills required to progress into a career within the recruitment industry.
Daily duties will include:
– Answering the telephone and vetting potential applicants.
– Meeting and greeting applicants for interview and taking relevant identification documentation.
– Checking application packs, and ensuring enough interview packs are available for the following day.
– Updating availability and calling through our database of workers to get updates to ensure our database is up to date.
– Assisting in the booking of candidates for live jobs.
– Inputting candidate details into our recruitment software system.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and self motivated individual to join our business with the aim to start or continue a career within the recruitment industry.
The successful administrator / trainee recruitment consultant must be computer literate, have a professional telephone manner and positive attitude towards work.
This is a great opportunity and would suit a college / university leaver looking to start a career within an industry and company offering fantastic career opportunities.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 17.30pm.
Please apply below, or find details of this role and how to apply on our Website.